The Enterprise Zone (EZ) Tax Credit was established by the State of California to provide businesses the opportunity to create additional jobs, access more resources, and increase overall profitability through tax savings. The tax credit can save employers up to $37,440 per qualified employee. Incredibly, fewer than 15% of qualified businesses know about - much less - take advantage of this tremendous incentive. The EZ tax credit can significantly add to your company’s bottom line, making it a smart way to grow your business!
|• Sales & Use Tax Credit||• Net Operating Loss Carryover|
|• Business Expense Deduction||• Net Interest Deduction for Lenders|
You are eligible to capture the tax credit by virtue of your location, regardless of business type, the number of people you employ, or your years of operation.
FRESNO REGIONAL ENTERPRISE ZONE PROGRAM
2.2. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION. When You are required to open an account to use or access the Site or Service, You must complete the registration process by providing complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a User name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, Username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify the EZ Program immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. The EZ Program shall not be liable for any loss that You incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by the EZ Program, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
2.3. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
(a) CONFIDENTIAL/PERSONAL INFORMATION. Personal and/or confidential information collected by the EZ Program may include, but not be limited to, Employers’ names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information, as well as other personal, financial, demographic and business data (including but not limited to, a business’ personnel information, such as Qualified Employees’ names, social security numbers, contact information, and wages) (collectively, the "Confidential Information").
(b) EXCLUDED INFORMATION. Information not held to be confidential shall include, but is not limited to, information that (i) is disclosed by the EZ Program because such information was compelled by court order; (ii) any information that the Indemnified Parties determine is subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. § 552 ) or the California Public Records Act (Gov. Code §5260 et seq.); (iii) any information disclosed by the Indemnified Parties to the State of California or the any department of the Federal government as part of their responsibilities under the EZ Program; or (iv) any compiled or aggregated data distributed by the EZ Program that does not identify, or make known the identity of, any Employer, employer, any Qualified Employee, or any other employee (collectively, the "Excluded Information").
(c) USE /DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION. The EZ Program will not share the Confidential Information You provide with any third parties, except those entities involved in the EZ Program (the Indemnified Parties and the State of California) and to comply with the federal or State law. The EZ Program may use Confidential Information to verify your identity, to check your qualifications for receiving the Vouchers, or to follow up with any other transactions initiated on the Site. The EZ Program may also use your contact information to inform You of any changes to the Site, or to send You additional information regarding your application for a Voucher.
2.4. SECURITY. The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from You. However, the EZ Program makes no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to You or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
2.5. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
(a) CONTACTING US. If You have any questions about this Policy or the practices related to this Site, contact the EZ Program at the following: Blake Konczal (559) 490-7102 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingend_of_the_skype_highlighting or firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) UPDATES AND CHANGES. The EZ Program reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to You. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that You continue to agree with all of its terms.
3. USE OF EZ DATABASE AND WEB PORTAL. Employers using the EZ Program may access authorized areas of the EZ Database and input documentation supporting each application for eligibility by means of the Enterprise Zone Web Portal. The information Employers provide through the EZ Database will be used by the EZ Program (i) to determine an Employer’s eligibility to receive Vouchers for Qualified Employees and (ii) to generate periodic reports on the EZ Program. In the preparation and operation of the EZ Database and EZ Web Portal, reasonable efforts have been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, errors by the EZ Program or errors resulting from the User providing incorrect information may occur. The EZ Program disclaims any responsibility for, but not limited to, errors made by the EZ Program or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives regarding the accuracy of information contained in the Site’s web pages and errors made in determining the eligibility of Employers for Vouchers or any other benefits under the EZ Program. The EZ Program makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, suitability, adequacy, sequence, accuracy, or timeliness of the EZ Database, the EZ Web Portal, or other information contained within the Site.
4. VOUCHERING FEES. Each Employer submitting an application for a Voucher for each Qualified Employee is required to pay to the EZ Program a fee to process each application for a Voucher (the "Vouchering Fee"). The amount of the Vouchering Fee shall be Forty and 00/100 Dollars ($40.00) for each application an Employer submits through the EZ Web Portal. The EZ Program does not process paper applications or payments. The Vouchering Fee may be modified at the discretion of the EZ Program. THIS FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER OR NOT THE EMPLOYER OBTAINS THE VOUCHER.
5. NO WARRANTIES. THE EZ PROGRAM AND THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. THE EZ PROGRAM IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE EZ PROGRAM, AND THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE AND THE DISTRIBUTION, OBTAINMENT OR USE OF VOUCHERS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE EZ PROGRAM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
6. LIMITED LIABILITY. LIABILITY BY THE EZ PROGRAM, AND THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE EZ PROGRAM, AND/OR THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE EZ PROGRAM. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
8. PROHIBITED USES. The EZ Program imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for You, or logging onto a server or account that You are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;" (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the EZ Program in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject You to civil and/or criminal liability.